Tuesday, January 11, 2011

possible movement in my direction

Just spoke with the Grand Pooh-Bah of adoptions in our county. He was supposed to get clarity from my agency for my Big Boss about why my job position presents a conflict of interest. Yeah ! GBP does seem to understand that staying at this job gets in my way. He agrees I would not be able to adopt from our county if I stay here. AND he is calling my BB to tell her what he has discovered.
At least we have some clarity. Now if they want to screw me over they have no excuse, but meanness.

Today I spoke with the baby girl's social worker and sent pictures of her with us from her 2 days at our home. I hope baby girl is told the complete story of her life someday and that she knows we were a part of it too. I still miss her.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

That is the hardest part of fostering. That "missing."

I still miss our boy, and he's been gone for almost four years. I just hope that wherever he is, he's happy, healthy, cared for, and hopefully remembers us fondly.

Hopefully, the GPB gets the Big Boss to see things clearly and makes that transfer happen for you soon.

Logical Libby said...

Your baby is still coming, and that little girl had two wonderful days of being loved. Somewhere inside her, she will remember that.