Thursday, July 21, 2011

crap i missed it again!

Yep I totally spaced on the ICLW deadline for being included on the list. Oh, but, here I am anyway. Today I am packing up my desk and sorting through 17 years of work junk. Obviously RIGHT now i am taking a bloggy break. 

There are so many "manuals" I will not need now that I am leaving public employment, so many trainings, so rarely used. After 2 weeks at the beach :o) I will return and begin my new adventure with (you guessed it) new employee training! I just hope for some nice online reference vs. hundreds of dead trees in a PVC infested binder.

No news on the court process front for our Little Man. Verbally we know birth mom is committed to her choice, but it would be nice to have official recognition. We are going on our first family vacation with LM. We go to the beach every year usually for just 1 week. This year back in January before LM we planned on 2 weeks. The relaxation is going to be glorious! And it's perfect timing for my job transition.

I can hardly wait to share one of my favorite places with our LM.

7 comments:

Kelly said...

Hooray for vacation! I'm glad you get a little time off with your husband, and the LM before you start your new adventure.

Kristin said...

I hope you have an amazing vacation and, when you return, you have a smooth transition to your new position.

Hope you get the official word on LM soon.

ICLW #19

bean dreams said...

Hope you have a wonderful vacation. How exciting to show Little Man all the things you love. That is the most wonderful feeling in the world! Best of luck in your journey!

MoonNStarMommy said...

Oh way .. enjoy your first vacation with your little guy... and your new job!! Enjoy the vacation and take TONS of photos (even if you don't share them with the blogging world) ...

Happy ICLW from #86 :D

Sarah said...

Happy ICLW!!

Congrats on your little man and the new job!!!

ICLW #75

Heather said...

You still made the ICLW list! :) good luck with your new job and with the progress of your adoption.

Anonymous said...

Saying Hello from the ICLW. Enjoy your vacation. Mine is just ending. I am hoping you get some offical news on LM soon.

ICLW #23