preg-nant - adj. - [preg-nuh nt]
1. having a child or other offspring developing in the body; with child or young, as a woman or female mammal. Okay - clearly that's not me
2. fraught, filled, or abounding (usually fol. by with): our life is currently pregnant with possibilities, about who will be coming into our family
3. teeming or fertile; rich (often fol. by in): my mind is pregnant in planning for a new child
4. full of meaning; highly significant: Adopting a child is surely a pregnant event
5. of great importance or potential; momentous: Finally adopting our child will be a very pregnant day (thank you dictionary.com)
So who knew that 8 months after losing my last baby I'd be pregnant again. Of course this pregnancy doesn't really have a due date. And there are a few small details that make it unusual.
I have no way of knowing if we will get a boy or girl (ultrasound will not help!)
We don't know what size clothing or diapers we will need when we bring baby home.
Baby will already have a name - like it or not.
So how do you prepare for your bundle of joy to arrive???
Suggestions anyone . . . Bueller, anyone?